What is Digitizing?
Digitizing in embroidery is the way images or artwork are converted into into stitches, this specific digitized file can be read by the embroidery machines, and allows personalized embroidery.
It's not so simple, our digitizer will path the digitizing to ensure your logo will lie perfectly on the fabric being embroidered. Some designs need underlay and some don't, if a sew-out is needed we can provide one for your review before embroidering all the garments.
So we ask that you:
- Provide vector art such as .ai, .eps, and sometimes .pdf or high resolution .jpg or .bmp.
- Text will be no smaller than 1/4 of an inch tall.
- Limit the number of borders and outlines in design.
- Left chest average sizes would be around 2"-5" wide.
- Sleeve max width would be around 3.5" wide.
- Full back size max width would be around 11" wide.
Different borders and outlines.
Sizes of text.
This is how digitizing can make a difference in speed and efficiency.